GENERAL RULES FOR THE STUDENTS
- Discipline is an integral part of the learning process.
- Prayer must be said with respect and devotion.
- Every pupil must be have a copy of the school diary with him/her and must bring it to the school every day.
- The school uniform is compulsory on all school days. Pupils are insisted to come to school neat and tidy.
- Students are instructed to bring food in the containers only not in the parcels/paper covers. This is to avoid accumulation of waste inside the campus.
- Only English should be spoken within the school premises.
- All are expected to be present before the warning bell at 9.05 for the assembly and at 12.55 p.m. for the afternoon session.
- While moving from class to class, if necessary, pupils should march silently in line.
- No pupil should enter the class after the lesson has begun nor should leave the class without the permission of the teacher.
- Pupils, who are absent or come late, will be admitted in the class only with the permission of the Principal. If a pupil is absent for more than five consecutive days without the permission of the Principal, his/her name will be struck off from the rolls. No electronic item should be brought to the school and if it is found it will be confiscated and will not be given back.
- A written application for leave should be submitted at least one day in advance in the prescribed form.
- No student should be absent from a class without prior intimation. If there is a sufficient reason to be absent from the class, he/she may get permission from the concerned teacher as well as from the Principal.
- No pupil should disturb other classes during study time on the flimsy plea of taking a pen, pencil or book on loan from his friend.
- Attendance at official school functions is compulsory.
- Irregular attendance, frequent failures in submitting class exercises, habitual want of discipline or any sort of serious misbehaviour are sufficient reasons for the dismissal of the student.
- No pupil is allowed to leave the school premises during the school hours without the permission of the Principal.
- No books (other than the school books), newspapers or periodicals should be brought to school without the knowledge of the Principal.
- Every pupil must behave respectfully towards the member of the staff.
- Pupils must behave well at all times both inside and outside the school. No loud shouting or whistling is allowed in the school premises.
- Students should neither borrow nor lend money nor should they exchange their articles.
- Students should have respect for school property. They should not damage school furniture, write or draw on the walls, scratch or spoil desks or chairs. Any damage to school property will have to be compensated either individually or in common. They shall not damage things which belong to others. Playing in the classroom is prohibited.
- The school is not responsible for goods lost. It is not allowed to bring valuables (like expensive watches, gold ornaments etc.) to school.
- Collecting donations or selling tickets for any purpose requires Principals sanction.
- Giving alms to beggars inside the campus is not allowed.
- Pupils should see that their hair is properly trimmed and nails are cut at regular intervals.
- Pupils will be taught three languages and Computer science from STD. I onwards.
- Students will have computer practicals from std. I onwards.
- No student will be sent home during the class hours without the written request of the parent/guardian.
- Students are not allowed to go home for lunch. All students should bring their lunch by themselves on the class days.
- All correspondence addressed to pupils are subject to inspection.
- All students are expected to participate in the activities of the school, develop healthy and competitive team spirit, acquire qualities of leadership and leadership and learn to serve others.
- Students who come in the school in the school bus should follow the following instructions.
- At the bus, they must get into the bus in an orderly manner.
- They should not put their hands or heads outside.
- They should be well disciplined, good mannered and should not use any indecent words.
- They should wait at the bus stop after getting off and should cross the road with proper attention.
- Any damage made to the school bus will be fined.
- The Principal can be contacted by visitors during the following hours on all working days unless otherwise engaged.
10.00 A.M. to 12.30 P.M. 3.00 P.M to 3.30 P.M
- For Students
Monday to Saturday for V-XII 9.00 A.M -3.45 P.M
Monday to Friday for I-IV 9.00 A.M -3.45 P.M
Monday to Friday for KG 9.00 A.M -3.30 P.M
- For Teachers
Monday to Saturday 9.00 A.M – 4.30 P.M
- Office Hours
Monday to Saturday 9.00A.M – 4.00 P.M
Money transactions between students and office are strictly prohibited during class hours. No school business will be transacted on holydays or out of the hours.