- The academic year begins in June.
- Admissions are made strictly on the basis of merit after conducting entrance test and interview of the candidate.
- A candidate who seeks admission has to submit the application form properly filled in.
A copy of the mark list of the present academic year must be submitted along with the application form.
- At the time of admission the following particulars are to be furnished in original
- Transfer Certificate countersigned by a proper authority.
- Conduct Cerfificate
- Birth certificate and Community Certificate.
- Mark record
- The school authorities have the right to refuse admission without assigning the reasons.
- Application for a Transfer Certificate (TC) should be given to the Principal in writing. A week’s notice is required and a fee of Rs.100/- should be paid. Those who intend to take T.C. at the end of the academic year will have to apply for it before 31 st march. After this date they will have to pay a term’s fee. T.C will be given only to those who have fully settled their dues