Parent- Teachers Association
All parents are members of the Parent-Teachers Association of the school. The Aims and objectives of the association are:
• To provide guidance and seminars for the parents.
• To have better understanding of the problems of the pupils, parents, teachers and help to find solution.
• To be in close touch with pupils’ progress, health, physical, educational, obedience to teachers, regularity in doing assignments, etc..
• To arrange meetings, seminars and cultural programmes for improving the relationship between parents, pupils and teachers.
• To raise funds for the specific purpose of the school’s welfare.
The Parent – Teachers Association is expected to meet periodically.
Updated on: 23 Jul 2019